consulting + design work
We do design work for CORPORATE IDENTITY / DESIGN items (like logos), and also all sorts of PRINT material from brochures to posters, postcards, invitations, and more.
Did we mention design for online promo items like banners and so? Sure, we do that as well.
We can help you with the creation of any design elements you need for your website, or helping you with file and format conversions like resizing, cropping, retouching.
Also, if you just want some advice or help with creative decisions and strategies, we do offer Visual Design Consulting and Training-on-demand — both on hourly basis.
consulting services and hands-on help for web projects
We have built custom websites since the beginning of the commercial Internet in ca. 1996. From the first static HTML pages to highly dynamic, database-driven sites in the recent past. From small business to enterprise-level environment.
We have also created visual content like photography and video elements for websites. We have upgraded sites to meet modern standards and follow trends.
We wanted to move on and therefore we specialized a bit more — we don’t offer custom website development any longer but instead offer CONSULTING SERVICES and HANDS-ON HELP for companies who wish to get assistance with decisions, web strategies, planning, implementation, creation, or problems.
We work on an HOURLY BASIS / DAILY FEE BASIS or in some case FIXED PRICE basis and help you out right where you need it. And when you need it — hopefully before you start your project but we also will be happy to try help you when you have already lost control over your ship and it is sinking, … or your previous ‘web specialist’ is nowhere to be found anymore (which is a common scenario when clients call us for help).
Examples for CONSULTING SERVICES (charged on PER-HOUR basis)
- Advice, 2nd opinions, How-to-start…
- Project Management incl. Risk Management / Assessment
- Assisting in vendor selection
- Compiling requirement lists for vendors
- Explaining must-have’s, trends
- Talking to vendors on your behalf: liaison between the vendor and you
- Monitoring project phases and results
- Studies, Tool / Solution comparisons
- Right-sizing projects
- Training on-demand
- visual design consulting, how-to-present …
Examples for HANDS-ON HELP (charged on PER-HOUR basis, daily basis, or if possible on PER-TASK basis)
- Turn-key website creation: WordPress website set-up, theme implementation; Mobile-friendly
- Help with hosting provider change; moving domains, email, etc.
- Trouble-shooting issues with websites or content
- uploading ‘stuff’
- file format help; conversions; resizing images
- video implementation; video cutting / editing; conversion / optimization for YouTube / Vimeo
- How to start… with YouTube and Video
- Training on-demand
portfolio and costs
Please read through our page approach, rules, portfolio, costs which provides some insight into our work.